The answers to the below questions will assist you in determining whether we are the Geriatric Care Manager for you and your loved ones.
- What are your professional credentials?
Geriatric Care Management, assessment and planning for long term care; evaluation of environmental and social support systems, entitlement programs, community resources. Specialized training in Validation Therapy, Reality Comprehension Clock Test, family therapy, and dementia communication.
- Are you licensed in your profession?
Licensed Independent Social Worker, Ohio
Licensed Master’s Social Worker, Michigan
Care Manager, Certified; NACCM designation
Financial Paraplanner Certificate
- Are you a member of the National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers?
Yes, we are part of the Mid-West Chapter and have a good standing membership since 02/02/1999.
- How long have you been providing care management services?
We have been providing care management for over 15 years.
- Are you available for emergencies?
Yes, we are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week, including holidays.
- Does your company also provide home care services?
No, be we are partnered with several home care services. We will help you find the one that fits your needs.
- How do you communicate information to me?
We will provide information to you in the manor that is most convenient to you. Usually in writing, by mail, or fax.
- What are your fees?
Our fees depend on the service provided, please contact us.
- Can you provide me with references?
Yes, please contact us and we will be glad to send you a list of references.